What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or Log in with Facebook.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or Details of Education. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- To personalize your experience (Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason
- whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send emails (The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions)
- We may also collect the following information: name and job title, contact information including email address, demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests,other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
How do we protect your information?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computerís hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- For E-learning courses, raise a refund request within 7 days of purchase of course.
- For Instructor Led Class room Training, raise refund request within 7 days of the start of the program.
- CampusOxide.com and it's partners, reserve the right to postpone/cancel a training, or change the location due to insufficient enrollments, instructor illness or force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc)
- In case it's cancelled from our side, 100% refund will be paid to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by the delegate 7 days (or more) prior to the event, 10% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate within 7 days (or less) of the event, no refunds will be made. In such cases, we suggest the delegate to join a future batch.
- Note: All refunds will be processed within 7-10 working days after the refund request is approved by CampusOxide.com